To integrate Tableau with Zluri you have to visit the integrations page in your Zluri workspace & click on 'Tableau'.
Integration with Tableau requires authorization from the Tableau administrator. If you have the Tableau Admin credentials you can authorize yourself. Or you can send an invite to your co-worker to complete the authorization.
After you click connect you will be redirected to the following page where you will be asked about the Username and Password of the Tableau account, The Site Name, Version and the Server.
Steps to fill these fields are as follows:
1. Provide the Username and Password of the Tableau account
2. Add the site name for which you want to connect
3. Site name can be found out from the settings
4. Version can be found out from the About Tableau link present at the end in the Help menu of the Server UI
5. Map your version with the API version on the link Find your version and copy the API version here
6. Site Name and Server is also present in the URL
7. If the URL is https://localhost/#/site/zluri/home
8. So here localhost is the server and zluri is the site name
Screenshot for getting Server Name and Site Name
Version name can be found out by mapping the Tableau version with the API version
The Tableau version can be found out by the following:
Now Map the version with the table Tableau Server versions and REST API versions present in the below link:
This will help to get the REST API version which we need to fill in the version field
If you are inviting your co-worker to complete the authorization, You will need to fill his name, email & a note (optional) and we will send an invite to him.
Your co-worker will get an email with a link to complete the authorization.
Once you authorise Tableau, you will be able to see an overview of how Tableau application is used across your organization.
You will also be able to see which users use Tableau & their details such as last used date, usage & spend allocated to them.
To uninstall the app please hover on the Tableau App in the integrations tab & Click 'More Info'. It will open a page like below. You can click 'Disconnect' to disconnect the Application from your Zluri account.
You can reach out to us through any of the following channels in case you face any difficulties in integrating Tableau with Zluri.
Phone : 🇺🇸 +1 628-243-5870 🇮🇳 +91 9019 096 678
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach out to us through the live chat window on the bottom right of the screen.
We will respond to your query within 24 hrs.