Integrating with Boomi requires the API-Key & Tenant ID. Please follow the below steps to get both.
1. Select Settings > User Information and click the AtomSphere API Tokens tab. If you have one or more API tokens created on your user account, you will see each token listed with their name, date created, and status details.
2. Click Add New Token. The New AtomSphere API Token dialog opens and prompts you to enter a name for the new token.
3. Enter a name for the new token, and click Generate Token. Each token must have a unique name as they are used for identification purposes when making API calls.
Token names are limited to 100 characters. The New AtomSphere API Token screen opens and prompts you to copy your newly generated API token.
4. To copy the new token to your clipboard, do one of the following:
a. Click the Copy to Clipboard icon to copy the token string without exiting. A message displays stating that the value has been copied to your clipboard. When you are ready to close the dialog, click the Copy to Clipboard & Close button.
b. Click the Copy to Clipboard & Close button to copy the token string and exit the dialog
5. Store your new API token in a secure location. Boomi recommends that you treat your tokens with the same level of security as you would a password
Link to get tenant ID: Boomi Tenant ID
Please Follow the following steps to get you Tenant ID
1. login to your Boomi account
2. On the top toolbar , Please press on your tenant from there you can get you tenant ID .